- Commercial Real Estate in San Antonio, Texas - from www.kwcommercialsa.com
- San Antonio, Texas Commercial Real Estate - from www.kwcommercialsa.com/blog
- Subcribe to our RSS feed today at www.kwcommercialsa.com/blog to see similar listings.
San Antonio Texas NET Leased Medical Investment
[Link@KWCommercialSA.com at 2011-3-4 in:Price: $5,494,760
- Building Size: 18,798 SF
- Property Type: Office
- Property Sub-type: Medical Office
- Property Use Type: Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease
- Cap Rate: 7.5 cap%
- Occupancy: 100%
- Building Class: A
- Tenancy: Multiple
- 60% estimated construction/development completion (new construction
- Buyer can close prior to construction completion (cash w/ draw schedule) for 1031 exchange and time sensitive investor or buyer can close on Certificate of Occupancy/Rent Commencement.
- 18,798 SF building
- 7500 SF leased to Fortune 500 Medical Group on a 15 year primary lease with multiple renewal options. NOI is based on year one actuals.
- 7000 SF leased to Fortune 500 Medical Group on a 7 year primary lease with mulitiple renewal options. NOI is based on year one actuals.
- 2800 SF leased to a Reginal Medical Group on a 10 year primary lease with multiple renewal options. NOI is based on year one actuals.
- 1498 SF vacant space remaining for lease (not pre-leased). Sellers to guarantee rent for 1 year for this space if lease is not signed prior to time for rent commencement.
- Stone Oak is NC San Antonio's highest growth area. Close proximity to new NC Methodist Hospital.
- Half acre pad site for sell as well
Link LeGrand CCIM
Licensed in Texas
Keller Williams Legacy
1102 E. Sonterra Blvd. #106
San Antonio, TX 78258
Flyer Website: www.landfordoctors.com
Tags: Commercial Real Estate San Antonio, kw commercial, kw commercial sa, link legrand, Luke LeGrand, medical nnn property, medical triple net investments, San Antonio Commercial Real Estate, SAn Antonio Health Care, San Antonio Medical Office Buildings, Stone Oak, Stone Oak Health Care, Stone Oak Medical, triple net investments